To the woman who knows she’s sitting on a goldmine of wisdom, playing smaller than she really is, and is still not WELL compensated for what she loves to do.
I know what you’re going through – and here’s what you motivated me to do about it.
I created Art of Feminine Presence because I’ve always been fascinated with why certain people walk into a room with a magnetic presence while others seem invisible and don’t get noticed. What causes certain people get up on stage or record a video and have a presence that makes it almost impossible to look away, while others are dismissed?
I’ve also been fascinated with inner presence and what creates true spiritual awakening and the ability to hold your center with grace no matter what is happening around you.
I WAS FASCINATED BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE THAT PERSON.
I wanted to be seen and heard and have a huge impact. That’s ironic, because in my core I consider myself shy and introverted. On many days (especially when self-esteem was low) I wanted to fall asleep to my dreams and make it okay to live an ordinary, mediocre life.
Have you ever suffered from that syndrome? Where you wanted to be seen and impactful one day, then the next day you talked yourself out of it?
BEFORE I STARTED to Practice art of feminine presence,
I was unhappy.
I was overweight.
I was often in chronic pain.
I felt sick from nerves every time I would speak to a group about what I did.
To top it off — I was making very little money from my efforts in my new business.
In my dream of dreams, I wanted to inspire people. I wanted to speak with presence. But despite how hard I tried I couldn’t put myself out there in a captivating way and commit myself to success.
10 years ago, I made a commitment to master this presence – on stage, on video, when working with people, and for my own spiritual awakening.
I could see that the inspirational leaders I followed had presence, and I wanted to be in the group that really made a difference. What has happened since has been incredible!
– My videos get passed along where they weren’t before. People have invited me to different countries to share this work just from watching those videos.
– I have a marriage that is extraordinarily supportive, passionate, and fun.
– I get to speak on some of the biggest stages in the Transformational Industry.
– My husband Datta and I now have a successful business traveling the world teaching presence, speaking, and feminine leadership to women who want to make a difference on this planet with their love, wisdom, and message.
– The fear, worry and overwhelm that used to consume me has virtually vanished and in its place, living in the present moment has become my reality.
We’ve now had over 12,000 women from across the globe participate in Art of Feminine Presence.
It’s time to release your handbrake and show up fully expressed in your personal and professional life.
If you know it’s time to stop hiding — or you want to ‘up your game’ as an empowered feminine leader — join us for this experience. It will alter the way you look, sound, and feel.
If you can relate to any of these questions, I strongly urge you to read on:
- Are you a woman who wants to be respected and noticed in a bigger way?
- Does fear stop you from putting yourself ‘out there’ even though you desire to live larger?
- Do people sometimes drain your energy, or do you often feel exhausted at the end of the day?
- Are you single and want to attract the rare breed of a conscious and sexy mate?
- Are you looking to increase the attraction, harmony, and intimacy in your long-term relationship?
- Are you looking for answers as to why you are not easily attracting the opportunities you want?
- Are you looking for like-minded positive women who are committed to their personal and spiritual growth?
- Have you been on a spiritual growth path for a while and are looking for something to take you to the next level of your awakening?
What is feminine presence?
It’s the mysterious force that has us look at a woman and say, “I’ll have whatever she’s having…”
When a woman embodies her feminine essence, her whole life is transformed. She becomes attractive, grounded, and sensual. When she walks into a room, everyone appreciates the glow of her feminine radiance.
People notice her, especially the healthy, loving, masculine ones she desires. She does not need to project a powerful persona to attract the respect she wants. A forced sense of masculine power is nothing compared to the ecstasy, empowerment, and effortless magnetism that are released when a woman activates her ‘Feminine Presence.’
Art of Feminine Presence® is not about igniting your hot, erotic, sassy power as much as learning to consistently embody a deep, grounded, feminine confidence that cannot be shaken by anyone or any situation. It’s a quiet stillness that everybody sees without much effort on your part, and is extremely magnetic.
There are women who walk into a room and are noticed by many. There are others who frequently comment that “No one even remembers I was there.” One has Feminine Presence, and one does not. Have you ever said “that performer has a lot of stage presence”? Presence can be developed more than you may realize.
In the pursuit of a career, or having to take care of so many people around them, many women have disconnected from their Feminine Presence without realizing it. This affects everything in their lives. From being able to attract and keep a passionate lasting love, to the state of our health, to fulfillment in our work, and even to the unfortunate situation of women competing against women everywhere.
Along with learning how to live in a magnetic and joyful state, during this intensive you will do some deep forgiveness work around women who may have hurt you in the past, and heal many wounds that have come from being judged by other women.
During these weekend intensives you will learn to:
- Increase your magnetic presence and attract the attention you want: personally and professionally.
- Feel more comfortable with your sensuality and feel safer and more at ease when receiving attention.
- Energetically protect yourself from predatory energy and those who would drain you.
- Access the most attractive force you have within you — your feminine essence.
- Practice a powerful, moving meditation to easily access profound states of peace and love — even on the toughest days.
- Open yourself to experiencing more passion in your life — particularly your love life.
- Follow your body’s wisdom and “higher guidance” rather than always pushing to make things happen.
- Look and feel more confident, healthy, and radiant when you walk into a room.
- Tap into an endless source of creative power.
From Rachael Jayne Groover
Creator of Art of Feminine Presence®
Best-selling author of the book Powerful and Feminine.
If you are feeling drawn to this, please don’t ignore the call. Women are called to this work. I hear time and time again from women all over the world say something along the lines of, “I knew I had to be there and it was one of the most transformative experiences of my life.”
I know it’s time, it’s money, it’s energy, and it’s getting on a plane for most of you. I am a busy woman, so I get it. But if you are feeling like something is missing in your life, or if you are scared to take a leap in your life, or have just been searching for your next ‘growth experience’ or mentor . . .
Join thousands of women who have experienced Art of Feminine Presence®
Give yourself this gift. You won’t regret it.
Find Out About Teacher Training